Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Race Week Is Here!

Greetings runners! It's race week!! I hope everyone is getting as excited for the race as I am. As you can see, my prediction of a Packers-Bears NFC Championship game has come true. Let's hope everyone is done in 6 hours so we can all get home and watch the game! If not, maybe we can get the Pettit Center to pipe in the audio from the game over the speakers.

If anyone has questions on packet pickup, let me know. The times are posted on the website at www.indoormarathon.com under the Events tab. See everyone this weekend!

2 comments:

Daniel Ek said...

I'll do my best to finish in 6 hours, but with an oncoming cold and a bum knee, who knows what will happen...

Go Steelers!

Barbara said...

Looking forward to the race this weekend! Will be my first indoor half....should be an interesting experience. By the way....gave a shout out to your event on my blog...
http:..runningstrongforhope.blogspot.com