Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Race Director Ramblings, Packers-Bears NFC Championship Game

Happy New Year everyone! The race is less than 3 weeks away. I hope everyone's training has been going well. My one thought and concern on this cold January morning is that my beloved Packers could be playing the hated Bears in the NFC Championship on marathon day. Even though the game doesn't start until well after the marathon will be over, I may need the entire day to mentally prepare for a game like that! Just the thought of it makes me excited. Hopefully I remember to show up on race-day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any thoughts on letting us slow runners start the marathon early? I'd be game for that, to help everyone leave earlier to watch the game. :)

Race Director said...

No chance of that, but nice idea. You'll just have to run faster.